SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING PITCH EVENTS BELOW
At Seed Round Capital we consider and evaluate over 100 startups monthly. Of those, we invite four of them to participate in our monthly pitch events, where we'll showcase 4 early-stage startups that present for 5 minutes each, to a panel of investor judges.
Typical criteria of the companies you see pitch:
- Current Traction: $5K+/month in revenue, or +/-$100K in annual recurring revenue.
- Current Round Size: $500K - $2.5M total. (Pre-seed and seed round investments.)
- Prior Funding: Less than $750K in prior outside investment.
- Founder and Team: We like to see at least one full-time founder working in the business, with other full-time employees or contractors on the team.
- Growth Opportunity: We target businesses that can scale to $100M+ in value.
- Location: We target companies across the US and Canada, mainly between the coasts.
- Startup Categories: We are sector agnostic with a focus on tech, tech-enabled, and CPG businesses.
After our event, investors indicate their investment interest via a survey. If a company receives more than $50k in interest we will run a syndicate. We also encourage direct investments.
If you are a founder and would like to apply for an upcoming pitch event, please visit our Apply page.
Investors, we invite you to sign up for our investor updates to receive invitations to our pitch events and to see overviews of the companies presenting.