Please note that this Policy contains disclaimers of warranties and limitations on liability that may be applicable to you.
- Investigations. Seed Round Capital may investigate and disclose information from or about you, as permitted by applicable law, if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is (a) reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site; or (c) helpful to protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, subsidiaries, or the public.
- Business Transfers. If Seed Round Capital is acquired by or merged with another entity, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, Seed Round Capital may transfer the information we have collected about you to the other company.
- Security. Seed Round Capital follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. All data is transmitted over secure communication lines using HTTPS for communication between your devices and Seed Round Capital servers.
- No Use by Children. You hereby affirm that you are over the age of 18, as these Services are not intended for children under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, then you may not use our Services. You further affirm that you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Policy.
- Notice. By use of our Services, you consent to receive electronic communications from Seed Round Capital. You also agree that any such communications satisfy any legal requirement to make such communications in writing under this Policy or under any applicable laws or regulations. Specifically, we may provide notice to you by sending an email to the address that you provided as part of your registration for our Products and Services. Any notice to Seed Round Capital will be provided by both (a) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; and (b) providing a copy by certified mail, return receipt requested to:
Seed Round Capital, LLC
1334 Brittmoore Rd
Houston, TX 77043
Attention: Bradley R. Jenkins
- Governing Law & Venue. This Policy shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States of America and by the laws of the State of Texas. The courts of Harris County, Texas shall be the exclusive forum for any mediation, arbitration, litigation or dispute resolution.
- Enforceability. If any provision of this Policy is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Policy and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Effective June 5, 2020.
Last modified as of June 5, 2020.